Thursday, May 7, 2009

Purses

A woman's purse is a great window into her life. I love, love, love my purses, especially my current one. (It's my 3rd On the Go style Vera Bradley; this fabric is called Purple Punch.)

What's in your purse that you can't live without? I can't live w/o my "mouthstick" (chapstick) and of course the contents of my wallet- though pickings are pretty slim right now. I rarely have much cash on hand, though I might have a bill secreted away. My husband says I "rat hole" everything, but that is simply not true. As for cash, I've never had a problem at school w/missing moola, but why tempt fate?

What item in your purse would others think is weird? Here are two of mine:
-seeds from the Hard Rock Cafe's children's menu (You know, save the planet and all! These are leftovers from our spring break trip, and Mom's purse is a catchall for everybody's stuff.)
-two tea bags (You never know when you might get the urge, right?)

Wouldn't this make a great layout? Are you scrapping YOUR story? Come on, leave me a comment and share your little purse secret.

2 comments:

  1. Two things in my purse I can't live without (besides the 'plastic') are: mouth stick (yes, it is a family tradition!) and my camera. Yes, this would be a fun layout! My purse should be on wheels though as sometimes it is mighty heavy with *stuff*!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails