Thursday, July 27, 2017

Europe 2016: The Church of Our Savior

When I first started researching Copenhagen, I fell in love with the gorgeous spire of the Church of Our Savior.  This church was definitely a bucket list site for me!  I took so many pictures that I ended up making 2 two-page layouts of this beautiful church.
The color scheme of Chocolate, Saffron, and Fern fit these photos beautifully.
To jazz up my journaling block, I added random pennants from the coordinating papers used on the layout plus (retired) Bronze shimmer trim.

This picture is so European to me!  I used my watercolor paints to create the photo mat.

Once again, I had so many pictures that it took two layouts (four pages) to share everything.  The girls, Jeff, and I climbed all the way to the very top!  (Logan went with us most of the way but had no desire to reach the very tip top.)


Once again, thanks for traveling with me!

1 comment:

  1. Still more beautiful photos - and your color scheme is perfect. Love the watercolor mat for the bicycle photo, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails