Monday, July 31, 2017

H2H Challenges: Friends

This Sunday is National Friendship Day, so Heart 2 Heart Challenges is celebrating in style!  I made this card way back in February for a certain BFF's 40th birthday and somehow never got it posted here on my blog.  (This BFF is better known as my sister, but if she doesn't qualify for a friend I don't know who does!  Love you, Amy!!!)
All of the black card stock was cut with the CTMH/Cricut Artistry cartridge.  I chose this pretty Whimsy (Canary) B&T since I knew we were having lemon cake at her celebration.  To glam the card up, I backed "Fab" with gold glitter paper, gold sequins, and black shimmer trim.  I mean, you can't have a 40th birthday without some black, right?
Before I assembled the card, I used my gold shimmer brush over the darkest Canary stripes to add more sparkle.

Be sure to share your friendship project at H2H anytime until the end of August!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails