Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Europe 2016: Garden Layout

Since I have been working hard to scrapbook our European photos, some of my layouts have been a little less creative than others.  I had a really good time making this one with four pictures from a garden near my cousin's apartment.
The Live Beautifully paper pack was the perfect collection to use with these pictures!  (It is still available while supplies last HERE.)
Because my typed journaling covered up a lot of the pretty Sea Glass floral paper on the far left, I decided to copy the sketch idea (below) and cut the lines of text into strips and then adhere them.  I really like how that turned out!
Rather than use the coordinating stamp set, I cut a gorgeous gold foil flower out of one of the sheets of card stock.
I used a mix of gold and retired aqua sequins to embellish this layout.

My layout is based on this pretty sketch:
Thanks again for letting me share our epic adventure with you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! That foil flower you cut out is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails