Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Europe 2016 Layout 1: Introduction & Overview

Last summer, we took our girls on an epic European adventure.  I have been ordering pictures when there are sales (and still have a ton to order) and am committed to getting this trip into an album this summer.  (Summer is already halfway over for this teacher, too...)  I will be randomly posting my layouts so thanks for reliving the trip with us!
This layout is all about the story: planning the trip and the first day/flight escapade.  I also wanted to have our itinerary here as a guide.  Don't be afraid to create a layout with few if any photos.
After I typed up my journaling, I printed it on our White Daisy card stock.  Both pages of the layout use Cranberry as the base for a huge pop of color.  It boldly accents the Memo Fundamentals map paper and coordinates with my Air Canada tickets.
The embellishments are mostly current: red enamel and gold glitter gems, School 7-12 Complements and retired washi tape.  I stamped my title with the Framework alphabet with Cranberry ink.  Don't be afraid to mix and match products and use up your stash!

1 comment:

  1. Great introduction to your trip! I'm looking forward to seeing all the layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails