Sunday, July 30, 2017

Europe 2016: Frederiksborg Castle

Frederiksborg Castle was the built for Denmark's King Christian IV in the early 1600s.  It is now the largest Renaissance residence in Scandinavia and houses the Museum of National History.
Once again, I had soooo many pictures that I used our pocket protectors AND ended up making 2 two-page layouts.
Unfortunately I managed not to get a close up page 2 (the left page of the first layout).  When we were there, I took a photo of the sign so that I would remember later where we had been.  It ended up being a great "title" on my layout!
 Here is the second two-page layout to incorporate the rest of my photos.  I used the retired Hello Lovely collection because the color scheme went well with these pictures.
I ended up making the right page the opposite of the left page to incorporate NINE 4"x6" photos.  (I did trim the two center photos down just a little to add more interest to the page.
As always, thank you for visiting and reliving our European adventure!

1 comment:

  1. More beautiful layouts, I love that the photos are really the focus of these pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails