Monday, July 10, 2017

Stampaganza Blast from the Past Blog Hop

Close To My Heart has such a fun special this month!  Stampaganza is back (buy 2, get 1 free) with a bonus: CTMH is also offering a selection of retired stamps, including the amazing Word Puzzle sets, THIS MONTH ONLY!  (You can find see them all HERE.)  This blog hop is throwing back to these "blast from the past" sets with a variety of old and new artwork to inspire you.  (If you're already hopping then you've probably arrived from Melinda's blog.  From here, you will visit Michelle's blog next.)
One of my faves in in the group is the lovely Paper Bird set that I am featuring in this hop.  I actually used it recently to make a set of thank you cards.  All of my cards used the recently retired Dreamin' Big paper pack.  As you can see, this set includes a lovely butterfly in addition to the bird and heart.

Before you head on over to Michelle's blog, you might enjoy a few of my older creations with this set.

You can read more about all three of these cards HERE.

Thanks for stopping in.  Please leave a comment before you go.  Now it's time to get more ideas at the next stop on the hop at Michelle Loncar's blog.

{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}



6 comments:

  1. Great cards, both the ones you created before and your more recent creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards, Haley! I really loved that Paper Bird set and you've given me so many fabulous ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being able to go back and see the papers that were available during the time these stamps were out. Great cards, all of them are great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute cards! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your cards. What a great pairing with the Dreamin' Big paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - that is a fun stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails